Alliance Française de Cork provides a range of options for students who wish to take tuition on a one-to-one or smaller group basis in order to achieve particular objectives at a more rapid pace – to prepare for exams (Junior Cert, Leaving Cert, Third-level, DELF DALF), job interviews, visas, or simply to concentrate and overcome problem areas in your learning.
Customised Tuition is available for everyone: Adults, Third-level, Teenagers or Children designed to adapt to your specific needs, tailor-made tuition includes:
- initial assessment of level and requirements
- flexible session times during working hours
- possibility of cancellation up to 24 hours in advance (cancellation for a Monday class must be made on Saturday during Autumn & Spring terms, Friday during summer term)
- Free Alliance Membership giving you access to our Resource Centre’s lending collections until August 2011.
- PRICE: We have introduced a more flexible and favourable price-scale:
- €40 per hour if you book 20 hours or more
- €42.50 per hour if you book between 15 and 19 hours
- €45 per hour if you book between 10 hours and 14 hours
- €47.50 per hour if you book between 5 and 9 hours
- €50 per hour if you book between 1 and 4 hours
(Please note: to avail of the reduced rates, hours are block-booked and paid for in advance)
- One-to-one tuition in French for Business, Tourism or Law